Monday 13 January 2014

Creative Experiment #5

Moving on we have CE#5 (which can be done in any order) which I quote from Daisy Yellow.


CE #5: {1 points} Make a list of creative books that you plan to read in 2014.
This one is both super easy and a little bit tricky, I love books and could happily read ALL day, our house is overflowing with books both read and to read. It's just that I tend not to prioritise reading and end up doing something else instead (internet black hole I am looking at you). Meaning that if I sum up the books I have read in 2013 I look like an illiterate fool.

Whilst I may not get through as many fiction books as I would like, I actually read quite a lot of creative books. Usually dipping in and out getting inspiration. The problem with making a  list I want to read is sometimes I go to the library and of course I don't know what I am going to get until I get there, making a book list a little trickier.

SO.....doing my best to make a list of what I would LIKE to read this year. Mostly drawn from my mountainous to-read pile (for fiction) and my amazon wishlist (for craft books).


Fiction 


The Hunger Games Trilogy
By Suzanne Collins


People seem to either love it or hate it, I want to read it before I see the films.




Pride and Predjudice and Zombies
By Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith

Love the original, zombies are cool, this could be interesting.







Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
By Richard Castle


Love the show, I'm  told that the books are official fan fiction.






Non crafty 

Under the paw: Confessions of a cat man
By Tom Cox


(received for christmas and already nearly finished).
Also his two further books on the subject of being owned by cats if I aquire them at some point.







By Ken Jennings


Recommended by someone on youtube, not too sure what to expect.






Crafty

Product Image








Product Image 
by Diana Trout 







 
Product Image

Have carved a few eraser stamps in my time but welcome guidance on taking them to a higher level.
Also love this artists blog, I always have her calendar designs on my desktop





Craft-a-doodle 
by Jenny Doh

Who doesn't love to doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment